Monday to Friday - 9:00am -5:30pm
Pure aquatics supplies a range of Innovaqua Mirafeed feeders, industry leaders in aquaculture feeding systems for crumbled, microcapsulated and pellet feed varying in size from 50 microns to 10mm in size.
High accuracy, control and precision feeding
Simple handling, easy cleaning and compact
Single engine allows multiple applications
Feed from 50 microns to 10 mm.
Suitable for Hatcheries, ongrowing plants and research centers
Designed to prevent high humidity conditions and splashes
Designed to avoid vault and caking problems
Works with other 240v Feeder Controllers
A single engine allows for multiple applications
Easy conversion between models with the conversion kits
Easy conversion between units with the conversion kits.
A single engine allows multiple applications with a wide variety of accessories to configure depending on the feed size and application.
Designed with specific accessories to avoid the vault effect when used with small grain and high fat feed.
Several dosing sizes from 50 microns to 10mm per dose. Electric or compressed air spreaders. Works with safe voltage to 24VAC
Automatic control options
miranda acb micro
miranda acb lite
miranda acb feed
- Basic Control: Local configuration, Monochrome display, Main ON/OFF swich
- Settings: Group temporary window (start and stop interval), individual timer for feeding (ON in seconds, OFF in minutes
- Medium Control: Local configuration, PLC with Monochrome touch screen 3,8”, 3-color back light, Main ON/OFF swich, Real Time clock
- Settings: Individual temporary window for feeders (start and stop hours with real time clock), individual number of doses, Individual duration of doses in seconds (0.1 sec. resolution)
- High Control: Local configuration, Internet remote maintenance, PLC with color touch screen7” IP66, Main ON/OFF switch, Real Time clock
- Settings: Individual temporary window for feeders (start and stop hours with real time clock), individual number of doses, Individual doses: duration (0.1 sec.) or grams (0.1g), feeder calibration wizard
- Optional: Auto-demand feeding control using INNOVAQUA’s sensors (electronic pendulum, infrared, strechting)
miranda acb feed + miranda sda
- Full Control: Rugged Supervisor Data Acquisition.
- Local (LAN) or remote (Internet) Access, Parameters and status display in real‐time, Management of historical data graphs, Information export in CSV file, Alarm management (SMS/e‐mail), Automatic Back‐up in local removable USB device, Key‐code system (easy replacement), MySQL database engine, APACHE web server with php technology