MICRO+ AQUACULTURE PROBIOTIC BACTERIA
Micro+ Aquaculture Probiotic Bacteria is a blend of several species of Probiotic bacteria that assist in the control of disease, assimilation of waste and biologically remediate aquatic environments.
Pure Aquatics grow these bacteria in Australia to ensure you get the most stable and pure cultures available.
Each strain is grown individually and then carefully blended in sterile conditions under laminar flow to ensure the purest culture, free of contamination with the ultimate in bio-security in mind.
Previously, the use of multiple specialised probiotics containing different strains of microbes for different purposes was required (waste assimilation, seeding internal gut flora in hatcheries, disease prevention). Pure Aquatics have isolated the strains that perform all of these functions and blended them into one easy to use inoculum.
Benefits of Micro+ Aquaculture Probiotic Bacteria
- Suppression of pathogens, produces antimicrobial, antiviral and antifungal compounds, heavily antagonistic to Vibrio and bacterial diseases such as Aeromonas, Columnaris, Streptococcus, Myxobacteria
- Production of enzymes such as amylase, protease, pullulanase, chitinase, xylanase, lipase, hydrolase.
- Produced and bottled in a sterile laboratory for ultimate biosecurity
- Digestion of excess proteins, starches, pectin and other waste products
- Regulation of phosphate and nitrate cycling. Increases uptake of nitrogen and phosphorus by plants and animals within the culture system.
- Suitable for aquaponics systems. Micro+ stimulates production of plant hormones, forms symbiont bonds with plant roots and boosts plant immune systems.
- Reduction of ammonia and nitrite
- Denitrification of nitrate to nitrogen gas
- Regulation and promotion of Biofloc formation and a valuable and nutritious source of biofloc protein.
- Population of gut flora resulting in better internal disease resistance, stimulation of immune response and better nutrient utilisation in both prawns and finfish
- Breakdown of excess food, faeces, dead algae and vegetable matter, starches, fats lipids and cellulose
Pond dose rate – 0.5 – 1ml per 1,000L
RAS and Hatchery dose rate – 0.5 – 1ml per 100L
Pure Aquatics have developed Micro+ Aquaculture Probiotic Bacteria with economy of use in mind. Micro+ has been developed to allow “blooming out” pond side.
The blooming process turns 1 litre of Micro+ treating 1,000,000 litres (1 megalitre) into 1000 litres of product that will treat up to 100,000,000 (100 megalitres) depending on your desired CFU/ml dose per pond.
Pure Aquatics provides customised dosing regimes and support specific to your farm and pond requirements.