Pure Aquatics Pulse injected corona discharge ozone generators
Pure O3 – the ultimate in ozone generator design for harsh aquaculture environments!
In an effort to produce equipment more suitable for harsh aquaculture environments, Pure Aquatics have developed the Pure O3 line of ozone generators.
Our humid and sometime salt laden environments can play havoc with electronics, and high voltage ozone generators can be susceptible to damage/corrosion to their electronics, and at the very least their enclosures corrode and rust.
The Pure O3 ozone generator design features stainless steel connections and a plastic enclosure, offering the ultimate in corrosion resistance. For ozone generators that are not placed in a plant room, additional attachments for ducting the air suction supply for the circulation fans are available.
- Plastic enclosures
- Integrated cooling system
- Voltage free ozone control connection (dry contact), easily integrated with our ORP controller https://www.pureaquatics.com.au/ph-orp-monitor-and-controller/
- Manual variable control
- Illuminated on/off manual switch
- 1/4″ female BSP inlet and outlet
- 6mm stainless steel barbs, check valves and 5m of PVC tube supplied as standard for oxygen and ozone gas connections
- Local support and service
- Manufactured for Pure Aquatics by factory with over 15 years experience in building ozone generators
- Australian electrically certified
- outputs for 100mg/hr to 40gms’hr
- can be run with dry air or pure oxygen
- Easily wall mounted